Whether you need to evaluate your level of English for work, studies or immigration, we can assist you in preparing for the relevant exams.
We can prepare our online students for a range of exams and tests including the following Cambridge English exams:
- First (FCE) – this qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work in an English speaking country, or to study on courses which are taught in English. FCE is accepted by many universities worldwide as proof of Intermediate level of English.
- Advanced (CAE) – this qualification is proof of a high-level achievement in English and is accepted by more than 3,000 educational institutions, business departments and government employers worldwide.
- IELTS – the English Language Testing System. IELTS is required for university entry in the UK and is recognised by over 8000 organisations around the world such as schools, universities, immigration authorities and professional institutions.
- ESOL – employers, universities worldwide recognise these exams as proof of ability in English. ESOL also provides a range of Business English examinations including BEC (Business English Certificates) and BULATS (Business Language Testing Service).
We also prepare students for the following Trinity College London English language exams:
- GESE – Graded Examinations in Spoken English. This tests English speaking and listening skills and is available in 12 different levels from beginners to advanced grades (CEF: A1-C2)
- ISE – Integrated Skills in English. This tests speaking, listening, reading and writing in English, and is designed for students wishing to use English for study or work.
- SELT – Secure English Language Tests for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI). These Secure English Language tests (SELT) are approved by UKVI for visa, Leave to Remain and British Citizenship applications.
We provide an initial free session where we can assess a student’s current English abilities, in order to develop a personal course plan for them. Once the course begins, each one-to-one lesson lasts 60 minutes, conducted using Skype and other interactive technology.
Contact us to talk about your future exams. Whatever your plans, we can build a course for you specific to your needs, to help you achieve your goals.